Although most of Microfin's features can be learned through reading the manual and watching the instructional videos, hundreds of individuals have enjoyed and benefited from individual and group training. Those visitors who have left their name and e-mail on the Resources Page will be notified about future training. Trainings are announced below:
- August 6-10, 2018 - New Delhi, India
- August 13-17, 2018 - Lagos, Nigeria
- September 17-21, 2018 - Washington DC, USA
- October 22-26, 2018 - Mexico City, Mexico
- October 29-November 2, 2018 - Yangon, Myanmar
- December 10-14, 2018 - Distance Learning
Locations for potential January - June 2019 Microfin courses include:
- Senegal (with French translation, likely February 2019)
- Kenya (likely March 18-22, 2019)
- Washington DC (likely April 22-26, 2019)
- Washington DC ADVANCED (likely April 29-May 1, 2019)
- Web Based / Distance Learning (likely June 17-21, 2019)
The cost of the training has been reduced to $1,250 from $1,500. Early registration discounts will be given for those who register at least one month before the course starts. I am able to secure scholarships occasionally, but they are limited to a percentage of course fees. I have not been able to secure scholarships for travel, hotel, and meals. Feel free to inquire about the availability of such scholarships.
- More than 45 days before the course starts, or if your visa has been denied, all will be refunded except USD 100
- Between 45 and 31 days before the course starts, 75% of the fee will be refunded
- Between 30 and 15 days before the course starts, 50% of the fee will be refunded
- Less than 15 days before the course starts, no refunds are possible
- Delegate substitutions are always permitted without cost.
I do my best to refund course fees as quickly as possible, however due to international travel, some requests will be delayed up to three weeks to process. Thank you for your understanding.