In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following resource is available as a guide to help MFIs use Microfin to determine the cash flow impact of operational decisions. Click below to download the PDF:
If you would like a live demonstration of what I document above, with the opportunity to ask and have questions answered, I have scheduled 6 one-hour FREE webtraining classes where I go through Microfin inputs with specific ideas of how to model the impact of COVID-19, which mirrors the considerations in the document linked above:
- Thursday 2 April 2020 - 06:00 AM Seattle time | 13:00 UTC time
- Thursday 2 April 2020 - 08:00 PM Seattle time | Friday 3 April 2020 - 03:00 UTC time
- Tuesday 7 April 2020 - 06:00 AM Seattle time | 13:00 UTC time
- Tuesday 7 April 2020 - 08:00 PM Seattle time | Wednesday 8 April 2020 - 03:00 UTC time
- Thursday 9 April 2020 - 06:00 AM Seattle time | 13:00 UTC time
- Thursday 9 April 2020 - 08:00 PM Seattle time | Friday 10 April 2020 - 03:00 UTC time
The six live webinars have ended.
Starting April 13 until regular, in-person courses can be facilitated, I will offer reduced price virtual training to anyone who needs it. Please email me with 24 hours of advance notice and I will meet you at your desired time, barring any conflicts. The reduced price is USD 75 per hour. This is best for current Microfin users who would like specific assistance on issues they are facing. There will be no pre-set agenda, you will need to bring your own questions or issues.
For new or less experienced Microfin users, I am offering the following web trainings through June:
- Web Based Course April 27-May 1, 2020
- Web Based Course SPANISH: May 11-15, 2020
- Web Based Course: May 25-29, 2020
- Web Based Course SPANISH: June 8-12, 2020
- Web Based Course June 22-26, 2020
Click on the link above for more information and the ability to register for one of the courses.